Monday, October 26, 2009

More Baking

Another busy weekend with polyclay! This little cake is one of my new favorites. It may become a ring to wear on my finger.
I skipped around the holidays quite a bit this weekend. I couldn't not pay tribute to Thanksgiving.
I'd like to create some little pies one of these days. I will have to craft some pie pans. And it's not Thanksgiving without a batch of Mom's mincemeat cookies!
Being vegan, perhaps a mini tofurkey is in order ;)
Of course, Halloween will be here in just a few days, so my last minute contributions are:


While I was making the little ghosts, DH was peering over my shoulder saying, Oh, they are so small! What would he think if I started working in 1/2 inch or 1/4 inch scale?!
Baby Boo Cakes

My daughter will love this black cat cake. The paper plate is from Icklebits - isn't it cute?
On Saturday, I participated in a CDHM tut and here's some of the little guys I created:
Hope you enjoyed these little treats! Have a great Monday!
















2 comments:

  1. the cat cake's going in my house, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps - but now that you're my major competition at home, I know you're capable of making your own. ;)

    ReplyDelete