Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Santa's House rehab continues. This is the second story wall in place. Santa's bedroom to left; his office to right at the head of the stairs.
First floor wall in place - living room to left; kitchen behind the wall. Neither wall has ever been permanently attached and I'm not sure exactly why. It's always frustrating to get things just so and then have a wall fall over.

An exterior shot showing some of the caulking I've done. Now I see lots of sanding in my future. I have laid in a supply of paint and found some baseboard in my stash. All in all the work has been plodding along. Now that the holidays are over, I hope to get more done. The past couple weeks have been hectic but I did get to visit with my Mom and one of my brothers in that time - haven't seen them in over two years. It was great to see them again.
Toodles til next time!
Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment