Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day Baking Blitz

 
I made a 'few' Valentine's Day cherry tarts yesterday. When all was said and done, I had 39 of them. Had I known, I would have made at least one more!  These are easy and fun to do. A touch of Triple Thick glaze makes the filling shine.
 
 
Another project keeping me busy lately is making dollhouse dinner plates. Love the bird cage! The plate on the bottom left has a small bee on it. It will be for my bee themed kitchen room box.  The hearts plate (upper right) is the one I made for everyone in my Make a Cake class this past Monday.
Making plates is easier than I thought and rather addictive. The darkish looking one has strawberries on it; I am disappointed that it printed so dark. 
 
Hope you're having a fun and creative week! If you are in the path of winter storm Nemo, please take care. Be safe!  Toodles,
 
Cyndy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment